29 Responses to How To Check IJMB Examination Results Online

1. Isah Abdullahi says:

Dear sir.
    Please i will like to ask you question and hoping that i’ll insha receive and immidiate feedback from you very soon. The question is that, I have sat for IJMB O’Level examination. Please when will our result be ready?. And i hope my question will soon be considered.. Thanks.

2. MUSA MAIKARFI (BANAIKAJI) says:

I wish all the students of UNIJOS especially IJMBE student in the centre for continuing education best of luck in there studies…..God Bless Plateau, God bless JOSSITE, God Bless IJMB FIRST-SET 2017/2018..GOD BLESS MAIKARFI……….

3. yakubu says:

is it true some results were held?

4. My result was seized will it be released?

5. udohjude says:

plz o need past questions and answers

6. Favor says:

Please, I have not been able to collect my result in my ijmb center, my coordinator says then result is not yet available. I don’t no what to do anymore. Please I need help, please reply back. Thanks

7. jide says:

kindly help on how i can collect my ijmb certificate since 2004

8. Olom Theresa ogeyi says:

Please do ijmb have original results outside statement of results?

9. Rashidat says:

Please I don’t know how to use the ijmb result through the website to check if I have been admitted into the University please I what to know how thank you

10. Giwa says:

when is ijmb 2019 result will be released?

11. Aisha A Rasheed says:

Ijmb result of 2019

12. Aisha A Rasheed says:

Pls when ijmb 2019 will be release

• Claribel says:

why is b**** ilorn collecting 25,000 to collect results 2019/2020 after the whole money spent for d 9 months program it doesn’t make sense at all….management should look into it or else parents will contest against it.

• Admin says:

This is the problem with some private study centres, they tend to extort you students knowing fully well you need the result desperately for admission.

This is not the case with government institutions, some even paste the result for free and while some charge nothing more than 1-5k, likewise few private centres.

It is understandable that students may have to pay for collection of result, but a price tag of about 25k is on the high side. When this centres practically pays nothing to have the result collected from the moderating body (ABU).

I’ll advise you’ll at your centres to converge and protest against such an outrageous fee, or have it reduced.

If you registered on this platform, you can involve us in your complaints for support.

• Bello garba Abdullah says:

The school is federal university dutse fud

13. Bello garba Abdullah says:

The school is federal university dutse fud

14. Andre brocelli says:

Goodday,
    Please how do I evaluate my 2016 ijmb result with world education services(WES).
    DO I GO TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY ZARIA OR MY STUDY CENTER LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY IBADAN, OYO STATE.

15. Olatidoye Olaremi Rebecca says:

I sat for IJMB in year 2001 at Kwara State Polytechnic. Please i need my result and certificate to be sent to WES (World Education Services). How do i go about it? my name then was Olafiaji Olaremi Rebecca

16. dinah Udoh says:

dear sir,

I completed my IJMB in 1998 as i registered in the 1997/1998 at the colledge of education Akpamkpa.
    Unfortunately i had to abandon the results as the school too long to release it.

Can i still assess and use my result as i need it to be verified by WES.

I will be greatful to recieve a favourable update from you.

thank you.

17. Chuks says:

This is my result… C E F I want to know my grade please God bless you..